In 2023, How to Apply for a New Jersey
American Legion Baseball Scholarship
1. Player MUST graduate from High School in June 2024.
2. Player MUST be rostered on a 2023 New Jersey American Legion Baseball Team (Senior or Junior Team).
3. The Player MUST obtain from their High School a transcript with SAT Scores.
4. Scholarship must be completed, printed and mailed to the New Jersey American Legion Baseball Chairman.
5. Deadline is December 31, 2023
You may complete the form by filling in the information on-line and then print the completed form or print out the blank form and NEATLY print the information requested.
How to Apply:
1. Complete Application
2. Player signs and dates "Certification by Player"
3. Parents / Guardians sign, dates and completes requested information
4. Mail complete application with High School Transcript and SAT Scores to:
631 Blue Ridge Lane
Mahwah, NJ 07430
To Get Started - Click on the Link below to print a Scholarship Application. There are 2 options to Print - Excel Format and Word Format.